Pages

Monday, June 14, 2021

Litter Clean-Up

So today our social studies teacher divided us into groups of 4. The 4 groups have to go pick up rubbish and the group with the most rubbish wins a prize. I personally think that my group picked up the most rubbish. I was surprised by how much rubbish was around the school and I think students around our school hid under bushes and under trees, and didn't even bother to put it in the rubbish pin. I hope that people will take care of our environment and I want the people to know that littering can damage and ruin our environment.


1 comment:

  1. Charis
    Thank you for caring for our environment, for showing Respect, Kaitiakitanga. There's a saying 'Think globally, act locally'. Have you continued this habit since June? That would be 'acting locally'. As they say, we only have one plant., we need to look after it.
    Thank you for caring.

    ReplyDelete